Our office is very hopeful to be able to continue your care without interruption. Because of that, we did want to quickly address the status of your dental treatment at Kellum Dental Clinic in light of the concern over COVID-19.
Our first priority, as always, will be to continue providing excellent care to our patients. Our patients are the heart of our practice. As we continue to do so, we wanted to offer a few brief, helpful notifications about what to expect:
- You can expect our office will continue to be open as scheduled at this time.
- We will continue to practice rigorous disinfection and sterilization procedures throughout our clinic.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be provided in waiting area for patients and family to use.
- Patients will rinse with peroxide and water before treatment to reduce the salivary load of oral microbes as recommended by the American Dental Association.
- If you or your child has an appointment scheduled, we’d be grateful if you’d consider limiting the number of people that join you at the appointment to only those necessary for transportation and decision making.
- Perhaps the only time you’re ever going to hear us say this – Please consider not arriving *too* early for appointments.
- Lastly, if you are currently sick, high risk, or even just feel uncomfortable, contact us to reschedule your appointment, and we will work with you to find a better time.
We appreciate your understanding, and we pray for a quick return to normal as our community moves forward together.